Who we are
This policy covers all users of the website. It is not necessary to purchase anything in order to gain access to the searching facilities of the site.
How do we collect your personal information?
We may collect your personal information through some of the following ways:
- When you make a purchase on this website: www.headphone-store.co.uk
- When you contact us or make a purchase by telephone or email.
What sort of personal information will we collect about you?
In addition to personal details such as your name, address, email and telephone number, we may also collect some of the following personal information about you:
- Details of transactions you make from us
- Details of your shopping preferences
- Details of when you contact us by email, post or telephone. Please note that we may keep a record of that correspondence.
What do we use your personal information for?
We will treat all your personal information as private and confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in certain circumstances, as set out below).
We confirm that any personal information which you provide to us will be held securely. The types of uses we will make of your personal information shall include the following:
- Process any orders that you make via the Website (please note that your details may need to be passed to a third party in order for them to supply or deliver the product or service that you ordered and we may retain your details for a reasonable period of time after you have completed the transaction in order to fulfill any contractual obligations such as refunds, guarantees etc).
- Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions (we may retain your details for these purposes for a reasonable period of time and we may pass your details to a third party to carry out these functions).
- With your consent, retain your personal information, preferences and details of your transactions in order to keep you informed by email, post, mobile messaging, telephone and/or through other digital means including social media platforms, about products and services (including special offers, discounts, promotions, events, competitions and so on) as well as recommending those which we feel will be of particular interest to you.
- Improve the content and appearance of the Website , to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- Carry out assessment and analysis (for example market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the products or services which we offer.
- To provide information to customers about the service or product they have purchased, or similar new services which might interest them
- To retain customer information for at least seven years in case of legal issues and in case we are required to provide information to HMRC or for any other official reason.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal information or any other information we obtain about you, we are entitled do so.
We will not keep your personal information processed by us for any purpose or purposes for longer than is necessary for that purpose or for those purposes. Under data protection legislation you have the right to access information held about you.
We share data with the following:
In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping baskets, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. We use Google Analytics to track website usage.
The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.